Employment Period: January 2nd to 19th (Monday to Friday only)
Regency Medicine Centre is an established community pharmacy located in Richmond, B.C. We are looking to fill a temporary, full-time Pharmacy Assistant/Technician position from January 2nd to 19th (Monday to Friday only). The Pharmacy Assistant/Technician assists the Pharmacist in aspects such as prescription filling and administrative duties. The Pharmacy Assistant/Technician is expected to provide excellent customer service in a friendly and professional manner to all patients and customers.
· Efficiently and accurately prepare prescription fulfilment
· Team player; able to work and interact positively with fellow staff
· Order and receive pharmacy inventory
· Ability to use POS system and handle cash
· Knowledge of pharmacy computer systems to access, input, and retrieve information
· Ability to multi-task
· Ability to work independently in a fast-pace environment
· Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
· Excellent communication both written and oral
Salary is dependent on experience. Having previous pharmacy experience of one year or more is ideal. Please forward your resume.