2. Use of Web Site Information.
You are entitled to view, download, copy, print, and otherwise distribute the information, documents and graphics incorporated in the Site's materials (the "Materials") subject to the following conditions:
- The Materials are used for personal, informational, non-commercial purposes, or for use within a classroom for educational purposes only;
- The Materials are not altered or modified in any way;
- You do not incorporate the Materials (in whole or in part) into other works without the express written permission of uniPHARM;
- You do not remove any copyright or other proprietary notices contained in the Materials;
- The Materials include this copyright notice;
- The rights granted to you constitute a license and not a transfer of title.
Except where your use constitutes "fair use" under copyright law, you may not otherwise use, download, upload, copy, print, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, transmit, post or distribute any information from the Site (in whole or in part) without the express authorization of uniPHARM Wholesale Drugs.
The rights specified above to view, download and print the documents and information available on the Site are not applicable to the design or layout of the Site. Elements of the Site are protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part.
3. Use and Security of User Accounts and Passwords
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your user account and/or password, if applicable. You are fully responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. You agree to notify uniPHARM immediately of any unauthorized use of your account(s).
5. Note About Children
Minors are not eligible to use the Site, and we ask that they do not submit any personal information to us.
6. Third Party Web Sites, Content, Products and ServicesThis Site contains links to third-party Web sites that are not under the control of uniPHARM. While uniPHARM has made reasonable efforts to preview these sites before linking to them, web sites are by nature dynamic and change rapidly. With this in mind, uniPHARM has not reviewed any or all of the sites linked to this Site. uniPHARM makes no representations whatsoever about any other Web site to which you may have access through this Site. When you access a non-uniPHARM Web site, you do so at your own risk and uniPHARM is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any information, data, opinions, advice, or statements made on these sites or for the quality of any products or services available on such sites. uniPHARM provides these links merely as a convenience. The inclusion of such links does not imply that uniPHARM endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such Web sites.
7. Warranties and Disclaimers
Except as expressly provided otherwise in a written agreement between you and uniPHARM, this site, and all content, materials, information, products and services provided on the site, are provided "as is" and "as available". uniPHARM expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, or the warranty of non-infringement. Without limiting the foregoing, uniPHARM makes no warranty that (i) the site or materials will meet your requirements, (ii) the site or materials will be available on an uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free basis, (iii) the results obtained from the use of the site or materials will be effective, accurate or reliable, and (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you from the site will meet your expectations. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limitations on how long an implied warranty may last, so the above limitations may not apply to you. To the extent permissible, any implied warranties are limited to ninety (90) days.
uniPHARM reserves the right to make changes to the materials and services at this site, including the prices and descriptions of any products listed herein, at any time without notice. The materials or services on the site may be out of date, and uniPHARM makes no commitment to update such materials or services.
While uniPHARM uses reasonable efforts to provide accurate and current information on the site, uniPHARM makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy. This site could include technical or other mistakes, inaccuracies or typographical errors. uniPHARM assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the information, documents, software, materials and/or services which are referenced by or linked to this site. References to other corporations, their services and products, are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind, either express or implied.
8. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall uniPHARM or its suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any special, punitive, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind, or any damages whatsoever, including, without limitation, those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not uniPHARM has been advised of the possibility of such damages, and on any theory of liability, arising out of or in connection with the use of this site or of any web site referenced or linked to from this site. Some jurisdictions prohibit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
10. Copyright Notice
The Site and the Materials contained within are owned by uniPHARM Wholesale Drugs Ltd.
The Materials on this Site are protected by copyright and/or other intellectual property laws. Any unauthorized use of the Materials on this Site may violate such laws. Except as expressly provided herein, uniPHARM and its suppliers do not grant any express or implied right to you under any patents, copyrights, trademarks, or trade secret information with respect to the Materials. Except as specifically permitted herein, no portion of the information or documents on this Site may be reproduced in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of uniPHARM.
11. Trademark Information
The trademarks, logos and service marks ("Marks") displayed on the Site are the property of uniPHARM or other third parties. You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior written consent of uniPHARM or such third party which may own the Marks. uniPHARM and the uniPHARM logo are trademarks of uniPHARM Wholesale Drugs Ltd.
12. Contact Information