Pharmacist Needed - Low Cost Western Pharmacy (Vancouver BC)
PHARMACY POSITION AVAILABLE - NEW GRADS AND 4TH YEAR STUDENTS WELCOME TO APPLY!
We are a community pharmacy located on Victoria Dr and 40th Ave in Vancouver. We pride ourselves on having an excellent work environment, great customer service, friendly staff and great hours (no Sundays, no stats, and no night shifts). We have a strong focus on the geriatric population. We also offer a competitive compensation package. So if you are friendly, hard-working and like working in a friendly environment, please do not hesitate to apply.
- Registered pharmacist with College of Pharmacists of BC, in good standing
- Chinese speaking (Cantonese and Mandarin) is an asset
- Prior experience with WinRx is a big asset -- but we will provide full training if necessary
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Checking prescriptions for accuracy;
- Counseling on prescription medications;
- OTC counseling;
- Outstanding and friendly customer service skills
- Performing medication reviews, emergency supplies, adaptations for eligible patients
Full-time hours: approximately 33 - 40 hours per week