Pharmacist Required - Ingram Pharmacy, Duncan BC
INGRAM PHARMACY, 101-149 Ingram St, Duncan, BC V9L 1N8
Are you searching for work/life balance? Would you appreciate evenings, weekends off? Do you wish you had no quotas or corporate parameters to meet, but instead could focus on providing excellent pharmaceutical care for your patient, and feel satisfied at the end of the day that they've made a difference?
Come join our Pharmacy team! We are a patient-centered pharmacy located in a downtown building next to physicians' clinics and a laboratory. Our busy dispensary team provides pharmacy services for community patients, renal/dialysis patients, ostomy and wound care patients, as well as communicating and collaborating with physicians and healthcare professionals in local mental health programs, home and community care programs, and residential homes.
We are looking for a patient-focused, personable, and knowledgeable pharmacist to join our team who will make meeting the health needs of our patients their top priority.
- Canadian Pharmacist license and in good standing with the BC College of Pharmacists.
- Injection certification is an asset, but not mandatory.
- OAT training certification.
- Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Flexible Language Requirement:
- French not required
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Duncan, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- pharmacist: 1 year (preferred)
- Pharmacy License (required)
- In person